Sunday 4 January 2009

RENAISSANCE

It's been a long time i dint post anything. Decided not to interfere with my DCAT exam n then a flying phase. Now i've finished my CAA6 and CAA2 and i should continue with my PPL and CPL flying soon. Now is a monsoon season in Klate meaning that the cloud base is very low, slippery runway and a very poor visibility.

Anyway, i wish happy new year to all, bye bye 2008 and hello 2009. This year i celebrated new year at da... i dont know wether it is the Curve or 1 Utama? Both places were crowded with kakak,abang,adik,mama,papa and some more. They dont want to miss the fireworks and so do I.

I went to KL because I wanted to. haha.. kidding. Have a lot of works to do.. Renewing my medical check up and meet some friends.. Girl and Boys. Lepak kedai mamak.. Watching movie with 2 suks movies (dark floor n the spirit) and 2 great movies (when the earth stood still n bed time stories) at Mid Valley, Time Square, OU and Sunway Pyramid respectively. I had a pleasant week in KL. Hope to move there soon when i started my twin engine flying.

Anyway, I want to thank Ridhwan's bro and sis for giving me shelter and a nice pillow to sleep.
Chalobetei..

No comments: